Colorado Springs Guest Rooms & Suites
With 56 spacious, mountain view, hotel rooms and suites, and 18 flexible 1-2 bedroom cottages, our resort offers a wide variety of Colorado Springs accommodations to fit the needs of every guest, whether traveling on business, planning a romantic getaway, or enjoying a family vacation to this picturesque destination. Each hotel room and suite features a mountain-view balcony or patio and in-room fireplace and our luxury cottages offer a residential setting. All we need to know? Is how fast can you get here?
Connecting rooms are also available upon request, based on availability.
Designed to make your stay luxurious yet laid back, our Colorado Springs lodging amenities include balconies or patios complimentary gourmet coffee, plush robes, refrigerators and so much more. Browse the amenities in our Colorado Springs hotel rooms and suites and plan your stay today.
at Garden of the Gods Collection
A tickle of blackberry sorbet. A waltz of poblano and merlot. Delight your taste buds with delectable dishes that will awaken your sense of awe. From refined, elegant dinners paired with exquisite wines to casual creations, our array of dining options satisfies every mood, taste and occasion. Our menu is orchestrated around the use of fresh, local ingredients, and our culinary team puts the finishing touches on every breakfast, lunch and dinner for the best experience in Colorado Springs fine and casual dining.
Our Club and Resort dining options are available exclusively to Members and Resort guests. Reservations are recommended. For reservations please contact our property concierge at 719-329-6900.
Guest Services & Amenities
Whether conducting business, keeping up with a fitness routine or looking to spend quality time with your family, the Resort at the Garden of the Gods Collection is here to make the most of your stay by offering the services you need, the amenities you expect, and the extras you deserve.
The Resort at the Garden of the Gods Collection provides the special opportunity to walk out your door into a world of natural wonder. While the Pikes Peak Region provides almost limitless opportunities for amazement, exploration, and excitement, the Club & Resort at the Garden of the Gods Collection provides an unparalleled level of heritage and luxury.
Designed to make your stay luxurious yet laid back, our lodging amenities include private balconies with breathtaking views of Pikes Peak and the Garden of the Gods landmark, fireplaces, complimentary gourmet coffee, plush robes, refrigerators and so much more. Browse the amenities in our Colorado Springs hotel rooms and suites and plan your stay today.
Our Concierge Team, including a Member of Les Clefs d’Or, USA, stand ready to personally assist you in making your stay as exciting or relaxing as you desire. Please feel free to reach out anytime (719)329-6900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Golf in a place painted rich with wonder
Classic championship course at Kissing Camels
Morsels of crisp, Colorado air. Melodies of fluttering grass.
Members, guests of Members, and guests staying overnight at the resort can experience the serenity of Kissing Camels at our luxury resort. This challenging 27-hole classic Colorado Springs golf course, designed by J. Press Maxwell and Mark Rathert, features bunkered greens, towering pines, and the landscaping of the lush mountain range. This 50-year-old course spans more than 7,000 yards per 18 holes at our Colorado Springs golf resort. The driving range and practice facilities offer Members and guests the opportunity to work on their games, and personalized golf instruction from PGA professional staff is available. The fully stocked pro shop carries the latest in golf equipment, fashion, and accessories for gentlemen, ladies, and children at our golf resort in Colorado.
Game, set, match at Garden of the Gods
The winks of rackets hitting the ball. The melody of running footsteps. Play tennis as you never have before in a stunning Colorado setting.
Providing breathtaking views of its majestic surroundings, our Colorado luxury club and resort offers two outdoor tennis courts featuring Plexi-cushion surfaces as well as four indoor courts. With a full-time, USPTA-certified professional on-site and a full-service Tennis Pro Shop complete with leading-edge equipment, fashion and accessories, members and guests will always be prepared for a game.
A Treasure Trove of History
& Legacy to Uphold
Construction of The Club at Garden of the Gods began in May 1950. In September, the Hills gathered with Colorado and Texas friends for a dedication ceremony involving placement of a copper capsule into the lobby fireplace wall. A snapshot of the times, the capsule contained bubble gum, a bottle of Dr. Pepper, a Coke, a Hopalong Cassidy comic book, a plat of the survey for the development, current magazines and newspapers, brochures and curios commemorating Seven Falls, Jacoby’s book on Canasta, and other items that reportedly included an unlucky chameleon who scurried into the capsule the moment before it was sealed.
Explore the Edge of the Rockies & Pikes Peak
With so much to do, you may need to stay a while longer!
Located in the heart of Colorado Springs, The Club and Retreat at Garden of the Gods is just minutes from many fun attractions to experience while on vacation. Feed the giraffes at America’s only mountain zoo, take a step back in time in an old ghost town, or roar with dinosaurs. The region features more than 60 incredible Colorado Springs tourist attractions, including Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods National Landmark, and the U.S. Olympic Training Center, all of which are waiting to make your next vacation to our resort the experience of a lifetime.
For more information on the following attractions, click here to view the Colorado Springs Official Visitor Guide.
We hope you enjoy your stay with us and everything southern Colorado has to offer!
WELL-BEING PROGRAMS & EVENTS
OUR STORY, DOCTORS & CLINICIANS
For more than 60 years, our legendary private club has offered breathtaking views, world-class golfing, heavenly spa treatments, fine dining and so much more.
Guest Services include:
- Room service available daily from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Front Desk/Concierge to help you coordinate local activities during your stay
- Complimentary valet and self-parking
- Daily housekeeping with turndown service available by request
- Same-day laundry and dry cleaning available by request
- Concierge and business services
- 24-hour guest computer with printer, on property next to ATM machine
Upon arrival, the property requires full payment or credit card authorization for the full amount of stay PLUS $100 a night in case of incidental charges. Guests are also required to pay a $30 Resort Fee, which includes the following amenities:
- Valet parking
- In-room bottled water
- Daily newspapers available in the lobby: Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The Gazette
Access to all Retreat/Club amenities:
- All dining facilities
- Sports Club (located at Kissing Camels Clubhouse)
- Spa & Salon (including the Spa Fitness Center)
- Infinity and Family Friendly Recreation Center Pools
Additionally, a taxable 2.25% Public Improvement Fee (PIF) will be posted per night for all consumed room nights. PIF revenue will only be used for improvements to the property.
Guest Room Features
- Private balcony or patio offering breathtaking views of Pikes Peak and Garden of the Gods
- Large powder room and closet
- Small refrigerator
- Coffee maker with complimentary coffee
- Plush robes
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Gilchrist & Soames toiletries
- Dual-line phones with data ports
- Plasma television with cable channels
- Clock radio with iPod docking station
- In-room safeWireless
- high-speed internet
- Complimentary bottled water
- Board games and DVD player available for check-out from the Front Desk
- 27-hole championship golf course open year-round, weather permitting
- Driving range and practice areas open year-round, weather permitting
- Kissing Camels Golf Shop, staffed by PGA professionals, open year-round, weather permitting
- Tennis courts (2 outdoor and 4 indoor), USPTA-certified tennis pros, and tennis pro shop open seasonally
- Family Recreation Center (open seasonally) with junior Olympic-size pool, children’s spray garden, toddler pool, playground, game room and basketball court
- Outdoor heated infinity-edge Spa pool
- Full-service Spa & Salon with coed hot tub and solarium, men’s and women’s steam rooms and Fitness Center
- Sports Club with floor-to-ceiling windows, Cardio Room, Weight Room, Spin Room, Palettes Room and Movement Studio. Plus Men & Women’s Locker Rooms with Steam Room and Coed Jacuzzi.
- Elegant dining room
- Lounge, open seven days per week for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Kissing Camels Grille and Lounge at the Golf Clubhouse (open seasonally)
- More than 10,000 square feet of private meeting and event space to accommodate groups of 10 to 300 guests