Jingle & Mingle With Your Team
Holiday Perks To Toast Your Team & Set the Stage for 2020
Whether you are looking for a family-friendly breakfast with Santa, fabulous lunch in the Grand View Dining Room, a casual outdoor reception on the Three Graces Patio or a decked-out event in the ballroom, we are able to provide an unforgettable holiday party for you and your guests. Host your Holiday Party at Garden of the Gods Resort and Club and take your season to dazzling new heights. Club Members receive 10% off our retail catering menus.
LetGarden of the Gods Resort and Club infuse the timeless spirit of our legacy & heritage into your holiday party, meeting, or special event. With a variety of intimate indoor & outdoor venues, surrounded by stunning natural beauty, the Garden of the Gods Resort and Club is the ideal place to host all of your special life moments.
Holiday Breakfasts or Lunches
Show your team how much you care; treat them to a family-friendly breakfast with Santa or Holiday Lunch Buffet. With menus starting at only $36, we make spreading holiday cheer even easier. Call a member of our team for more information and to review menus.
Holiday Parties Build Community. In a corporate sense, a community consists of those you work with. Having a casual conversation at a holiday party gives co-workers a chance to talk about their interests both inside and outside of their work responsibilities. Finding commonalities can strengthen an office relationship and lead to better work productivity. A party atmosphere is also a platform for executives and employees to enjoy memorable moments of laughter together, potentially inspiring promotions in the future.
Take the Elevator Home
Don’t worry about going home after the big event. Take The Elevator Home and enjoy preferred group rates starting at $179, based on double occupancy.
- Our 56 hotel guest rooms will wrap you in plush comfort, from our in-suite fireplaces to our walkout mountain view patios and balconies.
- Garden of the Gods Resort and Club now offers six new flexible one to three-bedroom luxury cottages and fourteen flexible one to three-bedroom luxury casitas. These units offer a residential setting, with thoughtful touches such as granite countertops, plasma TVs, and walk-in tiled showers.
This holiday season, make it easy for your team to enjoy holiday festivities without the need to drive home. Our “Take the Elevator Home” special offer can be contracted to be billed to the individual or the group can bill to the master account.
Salute All Your Team has Accomplished in 2018
A Few Tips on How To Make the Perfect Toast:
- The toast should come early: Maybe it’s not the first thing, but it should happen near the beginning of your event.
- Shushing is allowed: It’s OK to ask your team to be quiet.
- Stand Up: For a proper toast you should “rise to the occasion”.
- Proper form: Hold your drink chest-high during the entire toast. If, while holding your drink chest-high, your arm gets tired, then it’s probably time to wrap it up. Arm fatigue is a natural toast timer.
- Stay in one place: Leave “working the room” to the motivational speakers.
- If your boss is in the room, do not poke fun at your boss during the toast.
- If your boss is not in the room, do not poke fun at your boss during the toast.
- If you are the boss, you may poke fun at yourself.
MEETINGS & RETREATS
WANDERLUST MEETING GUIDE
TEAM BUILDING EXPERIENCES
VENUES & CATERING
WEDDINGS & CELEBRATIONS
Savor world-class dining
Let a waltz of flavors dance upon your tongue. The tickle of a blackberry sorbet. The zing of a roasted pepper. Give your senses something to dream about.