Guest Services & Amenities
Whether conducting business, keeping up with a fitness routine or looking to spend quality time with your family, the Garden of the Gods Resort and Club is here to make the most of your stay by offering the services you need, the amenities you expect, and the extras you deserve.
The Garden of the Gods Resort and Club provides the special opportunity to walk out your door into a world of natural wonder. While the Pikes Peak Region provides almost limitless opportunities for amazement, exploration, and excitement, the Garden of the Gods Resort and Club provides an unparalleled level of heritage and luxury.
Designed to make your stay luxurious yet laid back, our lodging amenities include private balconies with breathtaking views of Pikes Peak and the Garden of the Gods landmark, fireplaces, complimentary gourmet coffee, plush robes, refrigerators and so much more. Browse the amenities in our Colorado Springs hotel rooms and suites and plan your stay today.
Our Concierge Team, including a Member of Les Clefs d’Or, USA, stand ready to personally assist you in making your stay as exciting or relaxing as you desire. Please feel free to reach out anytime (719)329-6900 or [email protected].
Guest Services include:
- Room service available daily from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Front Desk/Concierge to help you coordinate local activities during your stay
- Complimentary valet and self-parking
- Daily housekeeping with turndown service available by request
- Same-day laundry and dry cleaning available by request
- Concierge and business services
- 24-hour guest computer with printer, on property next to the ATM machine
Upon arrival, the property requires full payment or credit card authorization for the full amount of stay PLUS $100 a night in case of incidental charges. Guests are also required to pay a $35 Resort Fee, which includes the following amenities:
- Valet parking
- In-room bottled water
- Daily newspapers available in the lobby: Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The Gazette
Access to all Retreat/Club amenities:
- All dining facilities
- Sports Club (located at Kissing Camels Clubhouse)
- Spa & Salon (including the Spa Fitness Center)
- Infinity and Family Friendly Recreation Center Pools
Additionally, a taxable 2.50% Public Improvement Fee (PIF) will be posted per night for all consumed room nights. PIF revenue will only be used for improvements to the property.
Guest Room Features
- Private balcony or patio offering breathtaking views of Pikes Peak and Garden of the Gods
- Large powder room and closet
- Small refrigerator
- Coffee maker with complimentary coffee
- Plush robes
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Gilchrist & Soames toiletries
- Dual-line phones with data ports
- Plasma television with cable channels
- Clock radio with iPod docking station
- In-room safeWireless
- high-speed internet
- Complimentary bottled water
- Board games and DVD player available for check-out from the Front Desk
- 27-hole championship golf course open year-round, weather permitting
- Driving range and practice areas open year-round, weather permitting
- Kissing Camels Golf Shop, staffed by PGA professionals, open year-round, weather permitting
- Tennis courts (2 outdoor and 4 indoor), USPTA-certified tennis pros, and tennis pro shop open seasonally
- Family Recreation Center (open seasonally) with junior Olympic-size pool, children’s spray garden, toddler pool, playground, game room and basketball court
- Outdoor heated infinity-edge Spa pool
- Three Graces pool complex with seasonal restaurant and bar.
- Full-service Wellness Center, Spa & Salon with men’s and women’s steam rooms, salt rooms, and experience showers
- Fitness Center with floor-to-ceiling windows, Cardio Room, Weight Room, Spin Room, Palettes Room and Movement Studio. Plus Men & Women’s Locker Rooms with Steam Room and Coed Jacuzzi.
- Elegant dining room
- Lounge, open seven days per week for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Kissing Camels Grille and Lounge at the Golf Clubhouse (open seasonally)
- More than 12,000 square feet of private meeting and event space to accommodate groups of 10 to 300 guests
Melt into a natural masterpiece
Indulge your senses at Strata Integrated Wellness Spa
A sigh of vanilla. A hush of fingertips. Relax and refresh your mind, body and spirit with our full-service spa and salon complete with steam rooms, hot tub and outdoor infinity pool.
GUESTS ROOMS & SUITES
PACKAGES & SPECIALS
GUEST SERVICES & AMENITIES
Blissed Out Spa Package
- An extraordinary journey of rejuvenation, balance and pure relaxation await you at our therapeutic spa. Release your body, mind, and soul to the healing power of nature and realize your inner glow.
Love On The Rocks Romance Package
- Sip on wine as you toast your tootsies fireside by a private in-suite fireplace and start your morning with al fresco breakfast as the golden glow of the rising sun touches the Rocky Mountain peaks.