Prepare to be your very best!
Once you’ve booked your well-being recalibration, you’ll receive the following communications and preparations for your appointment:
- A welcome packet will be sent to your email address on-file. This packet includes forms to be completed, electronically signed, and sent back to our office prior to your appointment.
- For specific services, you may receive supplemental instructions to appropriately prepare for your upcoming visit.
- If prior laboratory results are available and/or additional laboratory tests are required, instructions will be included with your welcome packet.
Our goal is to partner with you as your healthcare provider and to make your experience productive and stress-free. As an active participant in your health care, please consider these preparatory steps to get the most out of your visit:
- Prepare a list of your most important health concerns in order of significance.
- If you have a complex health history, please make available past medical records.
- Bring a list of all prescriptions and over-the-counter medications that you currently are taking.
- Make a list of alternative therapies and any supplements that you are taking.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
Wellbeing Programs & Events
Our Story, Doctors & Clinicians
Indulge in the Salon + Spa
A sigh of vanilla. A hush of fingertips. Relax and refresh your mind, body and spirit with our full-service spa and salon complete with steam rooms, salt inhalation rooms, and infrared therapy.
Guest Rooms & Suites
Packages & Specials
Guest Services and Amenities
For more than 60 years, our legendary private club has offered breathtaking views, world-class golfing, heavenly spa treatments, fine dining and so much more.
Premier Golf Membership