The Club and Retreat at Garden of the Gods is proud to offer our indoor two-court Palladium for members, resort guests and the local community. These courts offer the best option to continue play without weathering the elements.
Our four indoor courts are open seven days a week and may be reserved by members, retreat guests and the local community through our online court booking system here.
- The charge for court time is $20 per hour.
- Ball machine rental is $10 plus court time (indoor court use only).
- Members are asked to verify participants with The Retreat’s front desk to assure proper billing.
- The guest fee is $10 per non-member; fee may be collected by a tennis professional or charged to your member account.
Providing breathtaking views of its majestic surroundings, The Club and Retreat at Garden of the Gods offers two outdoor tennis courts featuring Plexi-cushion surfaces.
All players, both members and non-members, must reserve courts through our online court booking system here.
- Reservations for courts may be made up to seven days in advance.
- The guest fee is $10 per non-member; fee may be collected by a tennis professional or charged to your member account. Retreat guests have complimentary access to outdoor courts as part of their resort fee. However, court reservations must still be made by calling the Front Desk at ext. 0.
- Reservations may not be made for more than 1.5 hours. The member is responsible for canceling their court reservation in advance.
- Outdoor courts are weather permitting.
Tennis Pro Shop
The Club and Retreat at Garden of the Gods has a full-service Tennis Pro Shop, complete with leading-edge equipment, fashions and accessories, so members and guests will always be prepared for a match. We have a professional stringer on staff who provides a 24-hour turnaround on rackets.
To reach the Tennis Pro Shop, call 719-329-4012.
Indulge in the Salon + Spa
A sigh of vanilla. A hush of fingertips. Relax and refresh your mind, body and spirit with our full-service spa and salon complete with steam rooms, salt inhalation rooms, and infrared therapy.