Jingle & Mingle With Your Team
Holiday Perks To Toast Your Team & Set the Stage for 2018
Whether you are looking for a family-friendly breakfast with Santa, fabulous lunch in the Grand View Dining Room, a casual outdoor reception on the Three Graces Patio or a decked-out event in the ballroom, we are able to provide an unforgettable holiday party for you and your guests. Host your Holiday Party at Garden of the Gods Collection and take your season to dazzling new heights. Club Members receive 10% off our retail catering menus.
Let Garden of the Gods Collection infuse the timeless spirit of our legacy & heritage into your holiday party, meeting, or special event. With a variety of intimate indoor & outdoor venues, surrounded by stunning natural beauty, Garden of the Gods Collection is the ideal place to host all of your special life moments.
Holiday Breakfasts or Lunches
Starting at Only $36
Show your team how much you care; treat them to a family-friendly breakfast with Santa or Holiday Lunch Buffet. With menus starting at only $36, we make spreading holiday cheer even easier. Call a member of our team for more information and to review menus.
Holiday Parties Build Community. In a corporate sense, a community consists of those you work with. Having a casual conversation at a holiday party gives co-workers a chance to talk about their interests both inside and outside of their work responsibilities. Finding commonalities can strengthen an office relationship and lead to better work productivity. A party atmosphere is also a platform for executives and employees to enjoy memorable moments of laughter together, potentially inspiring promotions in the future.
Salute All Your Team Accomplished in 2017
With a FREE Champagne Toast
Book your holiday party before December 1st & receive a complimentary champagne toast for your team.
A Few Tips on How To Make the Perfect Toast:
- The toast should come early: Maybe it’s not the first thing, but it should happen near the beginning of your event.
- Shushing is allowed: It’s OK to ask your team to be quiet.
- Stand Up: For a proper toast you should “rise to the occasion”.
- Proper form: Hold your drink chest-high during the entire toast. If, while holding your drink chest-high, your arm gets tired, then it’s probably time to wrap it up. Arm fatigue is a natural toast timer.
- Stay in one place: Leave “working the room” to the motivational speakers.
- If your boss is in the room, do not poke fun at your boss during the toast.
- If your boss is not in the room, do not poke fun at your boss during the toast.
- If you are the boss, you may poke fun at yourself.
Play Now & Plan Later
Receive a 10% Credit Toward a Q1 Meeting
Book your 2017 Holiday Party prior to December 1 & receive a 10% credit towards a Q1 meeting or strategic planning session. Garden of the Gods Collection will apply 10% of your total Holiday Party Food and Beverage spend towards a first-quarter meeting. Build organizational muscle for strategic & creative thinking, take stock & reflect together as a team, all while turbo boosting your corporate culture!
Strategic planning is important to an organization because it provides a sense of direction and outlines measurable goals. Strategic planning is a tool that is useful for guiding day-to-day decisions and also for evaluating progress and changing approaches when moving forward.
Meetings & Retreats
Team Building Experiences
Venues & Catering
Weddings & Celebrations
Savor world-class dining
Let a waltz of flavors dance upon your tongue. The tickle of a blackberry sorbet. The zing of a roasted pepper. Give your senses something to dream about.