A Luxury Golf Resort in Colorado Springs
Stunning Views, Spacious Accommodations & Incredible Amenities
Garden of the Gods Club and Resort is a private country club and luxury golf resort in Colorado Springs. Perched high atop a mesa, the Resort offers stunning views of snow-capped Pikes Peak and the natural red rock formations of the Garden of the Gods National Landmark. Members and guests enjoy spending time with friends, family, and each other while taking advantage of incredible amenities, which include:
- 69 guest rooms at this hotel near Garden of the Gods—14 of which are suites—boast spectacular views of the Garden of the Gods National Natural Landmark and the Rocky Mountains.
- 27-hole Kissing Camels Golf Course with driving range, practice greens, and pro shop
- 11 outdoor and two indoor tennis courts with pro shop
- Spacious Sports Club featuring breathtaking golf course and mountain view
- Family Recreation Center with swimming pool, toddler pool, children’s splash park, and playground
- Full-service spa & salon with steam rooms, hot tub, and outdoor infinity-edge adult pool
- Fine and casual dining programs complemented by a full calendar of adult and family social events
- More than 10,000 square feet of space for weddings, meetings, or company retreats
A legendary private club and resort for more than 60 years, Garden of the Gods Club and Resort has developed a reputation as a place where natural beauty, relaxed elegance, and standard of excellence are without comparison.
Garden of the Gods Club and Resort is a member of the Preferred Hotels & Resorts Lifestyle Collection. All guests of the Club and Resort are eligible to enroll in the iPrefer
guest loyalty program, which extends points redeemable for cash-value Reward Certificates, elite status, and special benefits such as complimentary Internet to members upon every stay at more than 550 participating Preferred Hotels & Resorts locations worldwide.