Garden of the Gods Club and Resort offers a variety of golf programs designed to introduce new players to the game, help players improve their scores, and connect players with each other.
Programs offered include:
- PGA Professional Golf Instruction
- Kissing Camels Men’s Golf League
- Kissing Camels Ladies’ Golf Association
Garden of the Gods Club and Resort
Kissing Camels Golf Performance Summer Program
We are teaming up with Great Moves Physical Therapy to provide a summer program that will guarantee this to be the BEST summer of golf for you!
(10) 30-minute lessons with your Kissing Camels Golf Pro
(24) 30-minute sessions with Great Moves Golf Fitness Trainer, Aaron Andrus
(6) 1 Hour Golf Performance evaluation/sessions from golf specific physical therapists, Karen Stellick and/or Jacki Koury
AND unlimited time on our indoor golf simulator
Just $1800 for the summer through September 1, 2015
Great Moves Physical Therapy
- Our therapists are certified in golf performance through the Titleist Performance Institute and are trained to observe and find the common power leaks due to improper body mechanics with amateur and professional golfers
- Receive a body specific golf evaluation and full swing analysis to determine what may be the cause of your swing faults.
- Begin a training regime specifically based on your evaluation
- We work with our clients’ golf professional as a team to make sure they get back on the course and play consistent, pain-free golf.
Introducing our new High Definition Golf ® Simulator
- The High Definition Golf Simulator has many different options for all types of golfers, from beginners to professionals.
- Play 20 of the top courses in North American by yourself, with 1-3 friends, or practice on the driving range and measure every club in your bag.
- The High Definition Golf Simulator allows for in-depth swing analysis that details everything from swing path to club head speed to ball trajectory and other statistics beneficial for evaluating your golf swing.
Top Featured Courses
| Pebble Beach Golf Links
||Pinehurst No. 2
||Aaron Andrus, Golf Specific Trainer
Aaron received his BS in Strength & Conditioning from UCCS. He was nominated “Most Outstanding Student” by faculty & staff for his dedication and leadership qualities. Aaron was born and raised in Alaska, and grew up playing golf, fishing, and hunting. He was involved in sports at a young age, and excelled in golf, basketball and soccer. While in Alaska he started working at his local Golf Course at the age of 12. He participated in junior golf programs, and contributed to the growth of the game in his community. In his spare time he plays golf, and basketball.
Aaron has been working with athletes of all ages for 2 years. He loves to volunteer for local golf related events and with the Boys and Girls club. He will work with you for developing specific exercise programs to meet your goals.
||Jacki Koury, MSPT, Founder, CEO
Physical therapist, Jacki Koury, PT, MSPT, founded Great Moves in January of 2001. She moved to Colorado Springs in 1993 after graduating from Penn State University with a degree in Park & Recreation Management.
After working in a hand clinic & PT clinic, Jacki attended Regis University in Denver, completing her Masters Degree of Science in Physical Therapy.
Her specialties include golf performance, low back pain, vestibular dysfunctions, prevention & wellness and women’s health.
||Karen Stellick, PT, LPGA Tour PT
Physical therapist and golf specialist, Karen Stellick, brings more than 20 years of experience and vast knowledge of orthopedic & neurologic treatment methods. She enjoys the quick recovery of total joint replacements and the challenge of neurologic care with Parkinson’s and PLS.
Karen worked as the primary physical therapist for the LPGA for 4 years. She continues to teach with the LPGA and local programs. Karen is available for public speaking in the areas of golf, arthritis, Parkinson’s and women’s health.
Call for a complimentary consultation and video analysis
Great Moves Physical Therapy
719-477-6870. 1175 S. 8th Street, Colorado Springs, CO 80905