Click on LeftHandNav to enable/disable feature
Select text box below to input content
Providing breathtaking views of its majestic surroundings, Garden of the Gods Club features 11 outdoor tennis courts featuring Plexi-cushion surfaces as well as two seasonal indoor courts.
Reservation Policy for Outdoor Tennis Courts
- All players, both Members and non-Members, must register at the Tennis Shop for outdoor courts.
- Reservations for courts may be made upt o 7 seven days in advance and will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. A player may make only one court reservation per day.
- One guest per Member is permitted.
- The guest fee is $8.00 per non-Member.
- Reservations for outdoor courts will be held for only 15 minutes past the reservation time when others are waiting.
- Reservations may not be made for more than 1.5 hours.
- The Member is responsible for canceling, in advance, a reserved court that will not be used.
Reservation Policy for Indoor Courts
- Our two indoor courts are open seven days per week and may be reserved up to 14 days in advance.
- The charge for court time is $15 per hour.
- Members are asked to verify participants with the Lodge’s front desk to assure proper billing.
With a full-service tennis shop in Colorado Springs, complete with leading-edge equipment, fashions, and accessories, Members and guests will always be prepared for a game. The Tennis Shop is open daily from 9 am to 5 pm. To reach the Tennis Shop, call 719-632-5541, extension 5290.